Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, March 22, 2010

    JCOM 2310-Business Reply

    Harley-Davidson Motorcycles
    Keith Wandell, CEO
    Milwaukee, WI,
    United States

    Zane Buxton
    136 Penny Ln
    Logan, UT, 84341

    Dear Zane,

    Thank you for taking the time to reach out and let us know about the store in Logan, Utah.

    We pride ourselves on making each customer feel like they are the most important asset to Harley-Davidson, because frankly you are. Without the continued loyalty we would not be growing in this tough economy.

    I have enclosed a gift certificate for you to use at Saddleback in Logan. I have also attached my personal business card so if there is ever any suggestions or problems please let me be the first to know.

    Once again thanks for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. Enjoy the new bike and live to ride each day!



    Sincerely,



    Keith Wandell, Harley-Davidson Motorcycles
    CEO

    No comments: